Nusa Penida Island Day Tour
Set sail and head out to the gorgeous island of Nusa Penida with this private day trip. While on the island, you'll visit the natural pool of Broken Beach, the lagoon of Angel's Billabong, and incredible Kelingking Beach Viewpoint.
• Discover an incredible island of Nusa Penida with a fast boat from Bali mainland.
• Marvel the exotic Broken beach/Pasih Uug
• A chance to swim in a natural pool at Angel's Billabong
• See incredible views of Kelingking Beach Viewpoint
• Relax & Swim at the famous Crystal Bay
• Includes pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels, English speaking driver, entrance fees, and return fast boat tickets.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Picked up at 6.30 - 07.00 am from the lobby of your accommodation. Your driver will escort you to Sanur Port where the boat will be standing by, and it will take 45 minutes to reach the Nusa Penida Island. On this 45 minute scenic trip you will enjoy the excellent views of the sea.
Once you arrive at port you will be greeted by friendly driver. You can enjoy the atmosphere of the island and get ready to start your island tour to visit
Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) the unique beach you will can't fine a beach like this in any parts of this world, except on Nusa Penida Island. And there is a big natural pool, with about a hundred meters in diameter. The pool was found because of the broken clift (land).
Angel's Billabong located in the village of Sakti, Banjar Sumpang, Nusa Penida Island. It's another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape.
Angel's Billabong name is took from the English word, Billabong which means the end of the heaven. Is a spectacular rock formation on cliff edges, has very crystal clear water and surely tempted you to jump in to the water.
Continue trip to
Kelingking Beach Viewpoint is 100% sure the most spectacular place you will have ever seen. The viewpoints that is hard to believe that it's real when you see it for the first time. This entire coastal area is particularly beautiful - the white cliffs contrast dramatically with the turquoise blue waters.
The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. Snap a few priceless photos. Then, indulge in a lunch of Indonesian dishes, that served at local restaurant.
After lunch head to
Crystal Bay is a quiet arc of white, grey sand set amid rocky, scrubby outcrops. This beach is the perfect place to go snorkeling if you wish and if time is enough, You can rent snorkeling equipment from the locals.
Relax on shore , then you will head back home from Crystal Bay Beach. Our driver will take you back to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur port. Arrive back in Sanur, the driver will escort you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pick up & Drop off only available from the most popular hotel areas either Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up and drop off are only available from the most popular hotel areas either Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.