Nusa Penida Highlights Day Trip: All-Inclusive
Embracing one out of three Bali’s beautiful and most visited islands, Nusa Penida Island is located in the southeast of Bali separated by the Badung Strait. The adventures you will experience here, are extremely fun and eye-catching, other than exploring the breathtaking landscapes and sceneries.
On the island of Nusa Penida, you will be taking a tour of the island’s famous beaches and cliffs capes view on this one day trip, all-inclusive the very best of Nusa Penida.
Things that are included in this all-inclusive day trip is a round-trip fast boat (not private), a private car + a good driver, traditional Indonesian lunch menu, and a 12 hours estimated tour time.
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioner hotel transfer
- Lunch - indonesian lunch
- Private Comfortable Air-conditioned car
- The Local Driver / Guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Fasboat return ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
Pass By: Sanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, Indonesia
First Stop— An early start of the day, be ready to be picked up from the hotel at 7. A drive to Mertasari Harbor at Sanur Beach, where you will be taking the fast boat to the island. While waiting, you will do check and registration for your fast boat entrance.
Next Stop— Departure to the island of Nusa Penida. Estimated time of travel for 30 minutes, more or less, depending on the weather.
Stop By— Arrival on Nusa Penida Island. A private car and a driver will be waiting to take you to the four chosen tour destination (Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, Angel Billabong and Crystal Bay).
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Broken Beach, notice here a cove or a narrow cave stretched along the bay great for exploring.
Broken Beach— The main reason the Broken Beach is named because of an arched tunnel that allows the ocean water to flow in and out. There are great spots from the top of the hill for taking pictures. However, it’s not an easy walk down the hill or it is almost impossible to get a closer look beneath the cove
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Kelingking Beach, approximately an hour drive from the bay. Take photos and enjoy your time here.
Kelingking Beach— Also known as the “T-Rex” cliff shape, Kelingking Beach is viral as one of Bali’s most favorite instagram beach moments. This is truly a destination that cannot be forgotten. Your journey on foot down the spine of “T-Rex” shaped cliff will awe you along the way. The crystal clear water form into beautiful waves crashes below your eyes to see.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Stop By— Angel’s Billabong, just around the corner of Broken Beach, another great beach destination on Nusa Penida Island.
Angel’s Billabong— This is a very popular spot for tourists since it gives you a different view of the water colored pattern. It’s a crystal like water underneath it and also good for taking a dip of your feet. When you go sightseeing for the ocean on top of the hill, you will see giant Manta Rays swimming by on the other side of the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Stop By— Crystal Bay Beach, your final journey today stops here complete with spots for diving and snorkeling.
Crystal Bay— The Crystal Bay Beach is covered with sandy area and beautiful palm trees. It offers tourists with great experience who loves to dive and snorkel. Plus, with a coral reef
view makes it much more enjoyable to dive and snorkel. This is such a good relaxing beach outing as the last tour of the day before heading back to Sanur on the fast boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons