Nusa Penida Discover Scuba Diving Program
Why would you choose Discover Scuba Diving experience with us:
- no more than 2 participants per guide in the ocean;
- own training facilities with arguably the best diving pool on the island;
- certified PADI instructors
- experienced dive and boat crew;
- only professionally maintained or new gear;
- own powerful boat;
- friendly and chilled vibes onboard;
- more than 10 years experience in diving Nusa Penida and Bali.
We aim to deliver the best experiences with safety being our absolute priority.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full set of standard diving gear. Computer not included.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Dive computer
Try scuba diving on a vibrant coral reefs of Nusa Penida!
Safe, professional and 100% directly supervised activity.
You will have a detailed 30-40 minute briefing covering the whole experience, breathing, equalisation, equipment and safety.
The briefing is followed by a pool practice. Plunge into our purposely built training pool and try breathing underwater under the supervision of the PADI instructor. Master simple underwater skills - and you are all set to go diving in the Indian Ocean.
Our boat is waiting for you across the road - right on the beach. Short ride to the divesite with the best conditions at the moment - here you are diving on a beautiful coral reef.
There is no more than 2 participants per one instructor in the open water, so the whole experience feel really private.
Your dive normally lasts for about 35-55 minutes, depending on your air consumption.
The participants are directly supervised by the instructor at all times, maximum depth of the dive will not exceed 12 meters.
Departure Point :Pure Dive Resort, Nusa Penida, Jl Ped - Buyuk, Ped, Nusa Penida, Kabupatén Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are walking distance, no more than 10-20 minutes from most of accommodations in Sental, Ped or Toyapakeh. If you are in Penida and do not use a scooter or bicycle to explore the island - let us know. We'll pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reasonably good health, no issues with respiratory system, sinuses or ears.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We've limited the quantity of guests onboard to the maximum of 8 people and the amount of guides/instructors to the maximum of 4 people, allowing ample social distancing onboard. Dive gear (masks, regulators, snorkels, BCDs, wetsuits and boots) is disinfected and sanitised after a day of diving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.