Northern Bali Excursion
We will explore the northern part of Bali, where you will see a series of very beautiful places and still maintain its beauty. surrounding the water that has an exotic natural beauty that is far from the crowds and accompanied by the beauty of the Ulun Danu Temple in the middle of the lake. against a backdrop of green mountains and combined by two lakes that spoil the eyes to look from above, so it will be a very interesting experience when we find ourselves in a magnificent entrance and end with a visit to the extension of rice fields that They are so beautiful to enjoy from a distance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Guide and Driver speaks Spanish
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any other Expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungnung Waterfall, Belok/Sidan, Petang, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The Nungnung waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, where the place is still natural and beautiful, this waterfall has a height of about 20 meters, and to get it all, travelers have to go down the stairs about 450 steps, and certainly when they arrived at the waterfall, the traveler will feel the fresh drizzle of water that falls from above with great force
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Twin Lake is a perfect place to take a picture, where the eyes will be pampered to see a virgin rainforest combining it with two very beautiful lakes, Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
The Bali Handara Gate is one of the most instagrammed places on the island. This is a must see for tourists and photography lovers. The Handara Gate of Bali is surrounded by lush green mountains, crater lakes and equatorial rainforests that create a dramatic backdrop on a well maintained green and creeping lawn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a very beautiful temple located in the middle of the lake, at the bottom of lush green mountains, and it is also an icon of Bali, and before entering the temple area there is also a flower garden combined with Other large plants. And he recorded very well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
The Jatiluwih rice field is a complex of rice fields that still maintains and uses a very good irrigation system and has received UNESCO recognition. and not less important is to have a stretch of rice terraces that are very beautiful and tidy, and we will also be offered a view of the mountains with a combination of rice fields that are very spacious and charming.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers at 8:30 a.m., in the lobby of the hotel where they are staying and we need customer information, such as the name and location of the hotel, the name of the customer, the room number or the villa.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.