North Bali Jungle Trekking with Waterfall and Top Temple Visit
North park of Bali is the most green area in Bali, It has amazing Nature scenery such as The Real Jungle of Tamblingan Lake, four amazing breeze cold waterfall of Muduk Village, seven wonderful waterfall of Sacred garden Sambangan Village, Beautiful rice field and sacred valley of Mayong Village, and Sekumpul waterfall which we believe this waterfall is a Hidden paradise waterfall in Bali.
ll placed mentioned are the best places for Hiking tour to exploring the Nature of Bali and keep in touch with local villager, as a Bali Trekking Local Company who love keep the nature and our Culture we will very happy to take you the those places and offer you with the great experience during your holiday
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Package tour include, private car, all tickets, canoeing, lunch and english speaking driver.
- Entry/Admission - Bali Jungle Trekking Sambangan Waterfall Point
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic drinks and other thing that not mentioned on the itineraries.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Jungle Trekking Sambangan Waterfall Point, Banjar Sambangan, Kecamatan Sukasada, Sambangan, Kec. Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81161, Indonesia
All placed mentioned are the best places for Hiking tour to exploring the Nature of Bali and keep in touch with local villager, as a Bali Trekking Local Company who love keep the nature and our Culture we will very happy to take you the those places and offer you with the great experience during your holiday, Our committed is only to introduce the real beauty of Bali in the hidden village to all traveler, as you know Kuta is the most famous places in Bali but it’s not look like Bali anymore, it’s to busy, no Nature atmosphere. therefore if you want to know the real Park of Bali.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Twin Lake, Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake, the first stop in Buyan Lake to see colony of monkey around the street. Buyan lake the third biggest lake after Batur and Bratan. Next stop will be see the smallest lake Tamblingan Lake, will make a stop between Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake with the most beautiful view of lake and green mountain. Next stop will be near Munduk Village with bird eye view of clove, coffee plantation and rice terraces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali. It is located north of Lake Buyan in north central Bali. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail and rarely hiked trail. Just past the waterfall is a water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks.
It is on the crater rim road between Munduk and the main highway from Singaraja to Denpasar. This is not an easy waterfall to find. There is a faded sign leading down a small rural road away from Lake Buyan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Ulundanu Bratan Temple - Temple in the lake, the temple well known with Ulundanu Temple. 'Ulun' it's mean heart and 'Danu' it's mean lake, the temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddess), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field. The temple founded in 17th century by the King of Mengwi. In outside yard there is buddhist temple and big Banyan tree. This temple of the important temple in the mountain used for Nyegara Gunung ceremony, nyegara (ocean) and Gunung (mountain)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.