Mt. Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour from Bali
See an eternal blue flame like no other on this overnight trekking tour on Java, the island next to Bali. You will hike up Mt. Ijen to see the magnificent 'blue fire' in Ijen Crater, the only place in Southeast Asia and one of only two places in the world where you can see this natural phenomenon. As it's only seen at night, you'll leave Bali in the afternoon and return the following afternoon, traveling to and from Java by ferry. Breakfast and lunch are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light breakfast
- Lunch - Balinese Food
- Driver as cum guide from Bali to Banyuwangi, East Java.
- Local guide during Mount Ijen Blue Fire trekking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from from hotels in Bali
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
Start your overnight tour to Mt Ijen with pickup in the late afternoon from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran or Nusa Dua. Departing from your accommodation, you’re transferred to Gilimanuk Harbor in West Bali, crossing the sea on a 40-minute ferry ride and arriving in East Java around midnight.
• Ketapang Ferry, Bulusan, Kalipuro, Banyuwangi 68455 Indonesia
• Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free pick up and drop off from any hotel in Bali island
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is recommended to wear long pants, sports shoes, a sweater (sweatshirt or jumper) , gloves and hat during mount ijen blue fire trekking
- keep wearing the Gas mask during enter the blue fire
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints ,asthma or other serious medical conditions
- Exact pickup time depends on the location of your Hotel
- You will be notified of your exact pick up time after reconfirmation
- Exercise or physical activity is recommended one day before trekking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.