Mt Batur Camping (sunset & sunrise)
See both the spectacular sunset and the magnificent sunrise atop Mt Batur, a live volcano. No need for camping equipment, we have it all. Your guides will haul it, set it up and bring it back down the volcano. All you have to do is hike and enjoy the view. You'll get dinner, coffee, tea and water as well as breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam. We provide all your transportation as well. We'll even take a dip in the natural hot springs when you get back to the bottom of the volcano and before we drop you off, we'll stop at a Luwak coffee plantation so you can taste some of the rarest coffee and tea in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Bottled water
- Soothe your muscles in the natural hot spring
- Pickup/dropoff by English-speaking driver
- Stop at Coffee Luwak Plantation
What's excluded :
The sunrise atop Mount Batur is spectacular and may only be matched by the equally spectacular sunset. Get both with this package. You’ll enjoy a moderate hike to the summit where our guides will set up your tent and prepare your dinner as you enjoy the setting sun over the western sky. Wake up early the next morning for the sunrise over the the eastern sky and ocean as your guides prepare a hot breakfast cooked over steam from the volcano.
You’ll get the full treatment and won’t have to do anything, but enjoy your trek and the views. That’s the advantage of trekking with experienced, licensed guides who know the best campsites on the volcano.
Both the hike up and down will be scenic as you trek across the crater rim of Batur and back down to Toya Bungkah village to soothe your body and soul in the natural hot springs. On your way back, we’ll make a stop at a coffee plantation where you can learn about Balinese coffee and taste Kopi Luwak, the rarest coffee in the world.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below : Seminyak : 01,30 PM Kuta : 01,30 PM Legian : 01,30 PM Kerobokan : 01,30 PM Canggu :01,30 PM Jimbaran : 01,30 PMNusa Dua : 01,30 PM Uluwatu : 01,00 PM Amed : 01,30 PM Tulamben : 01,30 PM Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 PM Sanur :02,00 PM Ubud : 02,30 PM Candidasa 02,00 PM Padangbai : 02,00 PM Sidemen : 02,30 PM Kintamani : 03,15 PM
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for kids under 7 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.