Mount Ijen: Electric Blue Fire Tour (2 Days & 1 Night)
This is without a doubt, one of the most unique experiences we offer in Indonesia. Get ready to be mesmerized, as you get the chance to witness the rare site of electric blue fire.
See it steaming down the enormous Mount Ijen during the night over a turquoise and tranquil acid lake as the sun starts to rise.
It will leave you in awe as the various shades of pink and purple sulphur clouds rise above the mountain. This is an Indonesian adventure like no other!
1:00PM–Pickup at your hotel and start traveling to Java
7:30PM–Rest at the hotel
2:00AM–Go to Mt. Ijen
3:00AM–Start hiking up to the top of the volcano
4:00AM–View of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
5:00AM–Experience the mesmerizing electric blue fire
5.30AM–Watch the sunrise from the top of Mt. Ijen
11:00AM–Visit the local culture of Banyuwangi in Osing Village
4:30PM–Arrive back at your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Mineral Water
- Protection mask and flashlight
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Guides
- Wet napkins
- Entry/Admission - Mount Ijen / Blue Fire Spot
- Entry/Admission - Osing Kemiren Tourist Village
What's excluded :
Day 1: Java
Stop At: Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali
The tour will start as your private guide will pick you up directly from your hotel or villa. Then you will start your journey to Java where the famous Mt. Ijen is located
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Java, Java
It will take about 4 to 5 hours to get to Java before we reach the restaurant. Throughout the way, you'd be able to see how people live in Indonesia
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Pass by Tanah Lot Temple on the way to Java if your hotel is located in this area.
Pass By: Jatiluwih, Penebel, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Pass by this rice field on the way to Java if your hotel is located in this area.
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass by this famous Monkey Forest on the way to Java if your hotel is located in this area.
Pass By: Seminyak Beach, Seminyak Indonesia
Pass by this place on the way to Java if your hotel is located in this area.
Pass By: My Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Abiansemal 80361 Indonesia
Pass by Bali Swing on the way to Java if your hotel is located in this area.
• Dinner: Once we reach Java, we'll take you to an Indonesian restaurant for dinner
Accommodation included: Check-in at our hotel provided in Java for a rest before starting to go to Mt. Ijen at the midnight
Day 2: Mt. Ijen: Electric Blue Fire Tour
Stop At: Mount Ijen / Blue Fire Spot, Jl. Kawah Ijen, Dusun Jambu, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
Get ready to experience the most famous spots of Mt. Ijen such as:
The mesmerizing electric blue fire
Experience the incredible sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mt. Ijen
Enjoy the view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Osing Kemiren Tourist Village, Banyuwangi Indonesia
Marvel at the richness of culture and picturesque nature of Banyuwangi, the Sunrise of Java. Meet the Osing Tribe of Kemiren Village, who are still eagerly preserving their ancestor's elaborate tradition and rituals.
At Kemiren village, you can also marvel to their philosophical language portrayed in the details of their art. Because like many tribes, the Osing also has special batik patterns, heirloom weaves, remarkable dancing’s, inspiring music and many rituals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
One of the most famous temples in Java
Pass By: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Candi Prambanan is often thought of as similar to neighboring Borobudur although there are marked differences between these two temple complexes.
Pass By: Baturaden, Baturaden, Central Java, Java
Known as the best waterfall in Java
• Breakfast: After the trek on top of the mountain, you'll get back to the hotel for breakfast and rest a little more before Bali
• Lunch: Lunch is provided on the way back to Bali
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel. Please add your hotel name before purchasing this tour. Thanks!Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.