Mount Ijen Crater Volcano Midnight Trekking Private Tour from Bali – Full Day
● See the blue fire of Ijen for your own eyes in the world’s largest blue flame area rising up to 16ft
● Challenge yourself on an exhilarating midnight hike to the rim crater of the powerful Ijen Volcano
● Get panoramic views of the sulfur lake and surrounding scenery, as seen on National Geographic!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast at a local warung
- Local guide
- Gas mask when in the crater
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount Ijen / Blue Fire Spot
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Ijen / Blue Fire Spot, Jl. Kawah Ijen, Dusun Jambu, Tamansari, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454, Indonesia
While getting to Mount Ijen itself may take some time, this 24-hour excursion is worth the long trip. Its blue fire has captivated travelers for some time now, thanks to its compelling natural phenomenon – the crater’s blue flames, which can only be seen at night.
The trip begins with a 4-hour drive to Gilimanuk Port, where our ferry departs. Later on, we arrive at Ketapang, where we will feast on a local dinner to give us energy for the journey. After eating, we will set off for Mount Ijen’s blue fire, and arrive an hour and a half later at the base of the mountain.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.