Mount Batur Volcano - Sunrise Trekking Tour with Breakfast
The magical island of Bali offers not just a relaxing tropical paradise, but also an opportunity for a unique trekking experience. Enjoy this 8 - 10 hour (dependent on hotel location) small group trekking tour of Mount Batur. With the help of experienced, local guides, you will have the chance to climb to the top of this active volcano in time to watch the sunrise, catching amazing views before having breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning tea and breakfast
- PLI ( Public Liability Insurance )
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abadi Bali Transport, Jl Tukad Yeh Aya Gang 5 Number 30, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
Mount Batur is one of Bali’s most active volcanoes, and trekking to the summit is a popular challenge for hikers. On this tour, rise early to undertake a thrilling moonlight climb, watch the sunrise from the top of the volcano, and then trek around the crater, enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
After an early-morning pickup from your Kuta or Ubud hotel, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the base of Mount Batur. On arrival, set out to climb the volcano by night, using flashlights to guide your way and admiring the scenery lit by moonlight.
Arrive at the summit after hiking and climbing up to the highest viewpoint from which to watch the sunrise over Bali—a worthy reward for your efforts. As the sun comes up, tuck into a tasty breakfast on the mountaintop while you gaze out over the lava fields, and glittering lakes below.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
We pass by without stopping along the way we can see the scenery.
Stop At: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
From the top of mount Batur we can see lake Batur.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: OKA Agriculture Bali, Br. Temen, Susut, Bangli (Jurusan Tampaksiring-Kintamani), Bangli Indonesia
On the way back, stop to tour a traditional Balinese coffee plantation before being dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travellers from Kuta or Ubud - centrally located hotels and from Benoa Port.Pick up Time from:- Ubud Area : 2.30AM - Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian and Denpasar Area : 1.30AMPlease kindly inform us what is your hotel/ location for pickup purposes.Ports
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wear hiking or sport shoes.
- Bring a warm jacket, long pants, camera, sunblock, toilet paper.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.