Mount Batur Volcano
Mount batur is located in Kintamani sub-district, Bangli district. From 1804 - 2000 Mount Batur erupted 30 times. The most devastating eruption was on August 2 - September 21, 1926, with the lava hoarding Batur Village and Ulun Danu Batur Temple. Mount Batur has a height of 1717mdpl Part of the mountain's body collapsed due to a massive eruption, so that a very large crater called the caldera was formed. With an altitude of 1717 Mdpl, the beginner climbers preferred the tracks here. Mount Batur has a very extraordinary view. Climbing Mount Batur usually starts around 3 am and the time needed to reach the summit is approximately 3 hours for beginners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
- Mineral water.
- Pick up and return to your hotel
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME : Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM Kuta : 01:40 AM
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.