Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking With Natural Hot Springs
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
Batur Sunrise Trek and Hot Springs, is one of our most popular tours, you will enjoy the sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur in the morning, guided by an experienced local guide who will explain about the area. While enjoying the sunrise at the top you can enjoy breakfast by boiling eggs, bananas, by planting it in the sand and in 5 minutes it will ripen itself, after enjoying the beauty of the summit, you will prepare to go down the mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Experienced Mount trekking guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- natural hot spring
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Hot Springs
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICtK UP TIME : Ubud. : 02:30 AM Sanur. : 02:00 AM Kuta. : 01:40 AMNusa Dua : 01:40 AMWHAT To BRING:Jacket, Hiking Shoes, Camera
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.