Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast on top
Hike your way up, then stand on top, the ancient Mount Batur volcano and watch the sun come up over the sea. Feel the adrenaline kicks in as you see the sky turn from black to inky blue, from pink to orange, revealing the expanse of the volcanic valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Landing and facility fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Sign up for an early morning trek of Mount Batur and stand atop the tall summit for an unforgettable view of the sun rising over the sleeping island of Bali. Before leaving, savour a delicious breakfast cooked with the steam of the volcano!
Get picked up from your hotel and embark upon a (super) early morning tour. Brace yourself for a tough climb up steep slopes to reach the 1717-yard summit! All the while being assisted by a professional English-speaking tour guide, pick up interesting facts about this active volcano!
Once at the top, watch the sunrise over the sleeping island of Bali! Offering unmatched views, this experience is a visual treat like none other. But don’t head back already, stick around for a quick breakfast atop Mount Batur, cooked by your mountain guide using the active volcano’s steam! On your way back to the hotel, get off at a traditional Bali coffee processing plant to witness how Balinese coffee is made.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your Bali hotel is provided. Time: Ubud: 02:15; Sanur: 02:00; Kuta: 01:30; Seminyak: 01:30; Canggu: 01:30; Nusa Dua: 01:15; Jimbaran: 01:15.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.