Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Exploration
Mount Batur Trekking has long been one of the highlights of the active travelers’s trip to Bali. The Mount Batur Sunrise Trek is one of our most popular tours for good reason. Not only do you get to explore an active volcano and get up close and personal with one of Bali’s most sacred mountains, but you also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket
- Pick Up and drop Off Hotel
- local guide
- Driver Speaking English
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00AM : Pick up time (depend on your hotellocation).
04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel
WHAT To BRING:
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ITINERARY02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.WHAT To BRING:Jacket, Hiking Shoes, CameraPICK UP TIME : Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM Kuta : 01:40 AM
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.