Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Natural Hot Spring (Best Deal)
Mount Batur with high 1717 m above sea level and can summit by fit physically hiker around 2 hours. With good and safety road to the summit, this trekking will be memorable. At the summit we can see the amazing sunrise view. Our guide will serve you with a dish of hot coffee or tea with banana sandwiches and eggs cooked in steam crater as a breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off transport
- Private car and English speaking driver
- Local trekking guide with English speaking
- Beverage (mineral water, hot coffee or tea)
- Hot Spring fee
- Trekking pole
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
This trip requires you to get up early morning to witness the sunrise from the summit of mounts Batur. Our driver will pick you up around 01.30 – 02.30 AM (depend on your hotel location). Then travel to Mount Batur trekking start point at Toyabungkah village.
Your trekking guide is waiting for you there with all the equipment. Before start the trek, your guide will give you instructions and safety briefing. All of our trekking guides are local people. They will show the best way for you and explain about mount Batur volcano.
You will get the summit at 06.00 AM. It’s the best time for you to waiting for the sunrise. While witnessing the beautiful sunrise your guide will serve a delicious breakfast cooked by the steam of the volcano. After that, we will continue our trek around the crater. So you can admire the scenic views around and the green of Batur caldera geopark. Finally, we will begin our descent to finish point, and then will continue to natural hot spring to relax our muscles with beautiful lake view
On the way back you will visit Bali coffee plantation to taste their product like Bali coffee, Luwak coffee (the most expensive coffee), various tea, and some chocolates
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
• Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
01.30 – 02.30 AM (depend of your hotel location).Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.