Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
We use a unique route, starting from our Villas and Restaurant in Songan Village. Locally run, by a native of Songan Village, who has been hosting Mount Batur Trekking for over 25 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruit, bottled water, and a light breakfast of eggs boiled in volcanic steam at the summit.
- Flashlight. Rain panchos and walking sticks are available upon request.
- Hotel pickup in Ubud area: May be grouped with other guests.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
03:15 – 03:30: Our English-speaking guides will give you a quick briefing with information about your trek and the safety procedures.
03:30 – 03:45: We set off on the trail that leads up Mount Batur.
04:00 – 06:00: We continue our climb to the crater summit.
06:15 – 06:45: Arrival at the crater summit where we soak up the spectacular sunrise and views and enjoy eggs boiled in volcanic steam. There are several small traditional shops, or warung, at the summit where you can buy hot tea, coffee, or soft drinks.
07:00: We continue our trek with the possibility to trek around the entire crater.
08:00: We begin our descent to Bali Sunrise Villas, the finishing point of our trek.
09:00 – 09:30: We arrive at Bali Sunrise Villas.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Sunrise Villas, Jalan Songan No.001 Songan, Songan A, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup at any hotel from Kintamani to Ubud areas is included. Please advise us of your hotel information for pickup on booking! Pickup in other areas can be arranged for an additional fee.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.