Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur is one of the most popular climbing activities for tourists while on holiday in Bali to enjoy the beauty of the sunrise from the top of the mountain
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - MOUNT BATUR HIKING
- Entry/Admission - Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MOUNT BATUR HIKING, Jl. Ulun Danu, Batur Sel., Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Mount Batur with a height of 1717 meters above sea level is the second highest point in Bali.
Join the knowledgeable and experienced hiking guide for this amazing overnight trip to Bali's most popular volcano - Mount Batur.
You start with a early morning pickup from your hotel and start climbing the volcano under the stars flickering in the cool morning air, estimate climb up to the top of the mountain about 2 - 3 hours as you reach the top, you will see the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen - watching the sunrise over Bali from the clouds.
While you are there, you will enjoy a simple breakfast of tea and eggs cooked with volcanic steam and enjoy the stunning views.
Price inclusive :
-Hotel pick up and transfer with English speaking driver
- Local professional trekking guide
- Entrance fee to the Village.
- Mineral water
Pick up time :
Ubud at 3.00am
Sanur at 2.30am
Kuta and Nusa Dua at 2.00am
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations, Jl. Tampaksiring Di Utara Pura Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Coffee Plantations is a green gardencan find the various of coffee in the world. In fact, you can also find other plants such as cocoa, coconut or other tropical plants such as medicinal plants or herbs
There are different things that you will find at Bali Coffee Plantations, the name is Luwak Coffee.
This type of coffee is very famous and the most expensive coffee in the world. This coffee comes from civet droppings that have been processed in such a way
The process passing through many stages. The civet beans are collected, washed, dried and then baked to produce coffee with deep riches, reduced by acidity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time : Ubud at 3.00amSanur at 2.30amKuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua at 2.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.