Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and Natural Hot Spring
Batur Sunrise Trek and Hot Springs is one of our most popular tours you will enjoy the sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur in the morning, guided by an experienced local guide who will explain about the area. While enjoying the sunrise at the top you can enjoy breakfast by boiling eggs, bananas, by planting it in the sand and in 5 minutes it will ripen itself, after enjoying the beauty of the summit, you will prepare to go down the mountain, while enjoying the beauty of the mountain to continue the journey to the bath hot Spring.
The Natural Hot Spring has two natural hot tubs, the perfect place for all family members to relax completely.Heated deep in the earth, these air minerals are colorless and odorless.Natural Hot Spring is a favorite stop for all types of adventurers from the Kintamani area to tourists and health seekers The swimming pool will be the perfect place to swim after you trekking, you can canoe, or swim, to let go of fatigue and relax before returning to the hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Entrance ticket
- Natural hot spring
- Pick up and drop off hotel
- Guide local
What's excluded :
• 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
• 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
• 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
• 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
• 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
• 09.10 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring
• 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
• 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
My driver will pick up you at lobby hotel
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.