Mount Batur Sunrise Hike
The Tour will be approx 10 hours duration.
Moderate activity level.
Pick up and drop off to your hotel is included.
Escorted by an English speaking guide and a local guide during the hiking.
Light Breakfast is included
Temperature at the summit : 8 - 15 Celcius
On the way back from the trek we will visit a Coffee Plantation to see various tropical plantation and to see the traditional process of making Balinese coffee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Drinking water
What's excluded :
Following pick-up from your hotel, head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the starting point, which is located right in the bottom of the mountain, trek for around 2 hours up to the peak.
From the top you will experience the a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur.
As your descent begins, you will explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. Breakfast will be served at local restaurant.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Departure Point :Mount Batur, Mt Batur, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.