Mount Batur Jungle Sunrise Trekking
Mount batur jungle sunrise trekking At Approximately 5 am, you’ll arrive at the summit to take the breathtaking view of Lake Batur ( the largest crater lake in Bali) and witness the spectacular sunrise over the misty vista from the top of Mount Batur. While enjoying the view, your trekking guide will even show you how to cook an egg in the volcano’s steaming fissures! On our way back, we make a short stop at an agronomist coffee plantation, to learn about plants and their importance in Balinese Culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as u served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climbing Mount Batur Bali!
Mount Batur Hiking Itinerary:
• 01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
• 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
• 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
• 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
• 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
• 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
• 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
• 01.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel. Inclusion:
• Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car
• Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
• Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
• Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlights What To Bring:
• Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
• Warm jacket & Long pants.
• Backpack & camera. Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
Departure Point :Kuta-Seminyak-jimbaran-uluwatu-sanur-denpasar-nusa dua-legian-krobokan-canggu-ubud-padang bai
Return Detail :Kuta-Seminyak-jimbaran-uluwatu-sanur-denpasar-nusa dua-legian-krobokan-canggu-ubud-padang bai
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.