Mind, Body & Soul Purification Ceremony at Sebatu Temple
The beautiful and attractive Sebatu Temple is a unique place can become your spiritual tourist destination. Armed with beautiful and natural scenery as well as crystal clear water, you will perceive truly magical atmosphere upon entering the temple courtyard. As the story by word of mouth, the Sebatu Temple is very sacred and magical. Believe it or not people who come here to purify themselves in the waters of Sebatu can see the water change color -though it does not always turn white, sometimes the water turns brown or yellowish.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sarong & Offering during Purification Ceremony
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, etc
- Special languages guide & will be advice upon booking with supplement charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
The beautiful and attractive Sebatu Temple is a unique place can become your spiritual tourist destination. Armed with beautiful and natural scenery as well as crystal clear water, you will perceive truly magical atmosphere upon entering the temple courtyard. As the story by word of mouth, the Sebatu Temple is very sacred and magical. It has begun to be opened to general public some time ago.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel stay with covering area hotel of Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, & Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During Full moon and New Moon day the temple will be very busy, many people will do the purification on that day
- Activities during Nyepi day is not available
- Women on period are strictly prohibited to enter the temple.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who have never lost teeth, prohibited to do the purification ceremony
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.