Malu Surfing School / Beginner Surf Lesson
Our crew loves to make you an unforgetable experience and holiday. Come as a guest and leave as a friend.
We love surfing and we like to share our experience to other people.
WE KNOW HOW TO TEACH YOU SURF
per adult from
What's included :
- surf board, surf shirt, small bottle of water, surf pictures
What's excluded :
It's your first time on the surfboard or you haven't surfed for a while and want to repeat the basics?
Our lessons start with a theory class about the basics of surfing. We will explain you everything about the water safety, the wave dynamic and the surf etiquette. You will learn how to paddle and how to stand up. After you know the basics we will go into the white water close to the shore. Our instructor will push you out and help you to catch the waves. You can expect to stand up and ride your first wave on the first day.
Every lesson will go as a semi privat lesson, 1 instructor per 2 student with professional experienced surf instructor.
Departure Point :Jl. Pantai Kuta No.32, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Beginner private lesson 12/14/2019 - 7/25/2022
Beginner semi private lesson 12/14/2019 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.