Like a local
Today, you will be able to visit an old hidden traditional fishing village in the East coast of Bali ! Explore the village and visit different families.
You will explore the daily life and be able to join the daily activities .
Continue with the visit of black sand beach and the fishermen!
per adult from
1 day 5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Balinese Cake and seasonal fruit
- Dinner - Fresh fish
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water - Coconut water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Immersive yourself in the daily Balinese life with your host !
Participate in the daily community of the Balinese and learn more about it's culture.
You will not only be a spectator but also an actor.
Learn about the daily Balinese offerings , explore the village and the villagers , make your own coconut oil and try some Balinese cake!
Depending on what's happening you might be able to join a Rindik music session or learn Balinese dancing with the young girl in the village !
Visit the fishermen coming back from their daily fishing in black sand beach and try the best grill fish with homemade Sambal Matah !
Today will be rich in exchange and emotions.
• Grilled fish & Sambal Matah - Fresh fish from today's catch with Balinese homemade sauce and white rice
• Seasonal fruit - Seasonal Balinese fruit
Departure Point :Jalan Raya Padang Bai, Jl. Raya Padang Bai, Antiga, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.