"Lempuyang Temple" The Gate of Heaven and East Bali Fullday Tour - Bali Day Tour
" Lempuyang Temple" which one the popular Gate of Heaven in eastern Bali. Take a day trip to explore the temple that has stolen the hearts of locals and tourists alike before heading to Tirta Gangga Water Garden and Ujung Water Palace to get another glimpse of Balinese culture. End the tour with views from Asah Hill and a relaxing stroll on White Sand Beach "Virgin Beach" looking towards Lombok.
- Take a day trip to the Gate of Heaven and Water Palace in eastern Bali
- Immerse yourself in Bali’s unique culture and traditions
- Stroll along White Sand Beach of Virgin Beach and enjoy the tranquil nature
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- All entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is Hindu holy temple dedicated to worship Ida Sang Hyang Widi Wasa which manifests as the god Icwara, located in the top of Bisbis Hill in the east of Bali islands, from here can see the amazing view of the biggest mount agung in Bali. The temple most know by tourist with name Gate of Heaven Lempuyang temple
Lempuyang temple located in East Bali islands at Karangasem city, sub-district Abang, Tribuana village. Situated in the top of Bisbis Hill, the temple facing to the mount agung, from this temple you can see the amazing view of mount agung. The temple is a holy place for worship Ida Sanghyang Widhi Wasa in its manifestation as Icwara.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking. All of the statues are taken from the Hindu Historical epos like Maha Bharata or Ramayana. On this page, we present the statue photo at Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Tirta gangga built in 1948 by King of karangasem, ;Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. This water park is constructed in a very unique architectural style of Bali and China.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Bali Ujung Water Palace, which by the local people is called as Taman Soekasada Ujung, was built in 1919 the launching of this complex of water palace was performed in 1912 and inaugurated in 1921 by the King of Karangasem which at first used for resting place and for entertaining important guests such as kings or the Chief Executive foreigners who visited the kingdom of Karangasem
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach is located in the eastern part of the island of Bali close to the tourist area of Candidasa, Karangasem, Bali. Bali has so many tourist attractions. The beach is one of the destinations for tourists who come to Bali. On this island we will find many beaches with their own uniqueness. Not only in the southern part of the island of Bali, the eastern region is precisely in the area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
Tenganan Village is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional Village located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. This village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island. It own very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Goa Lawah Temple, a shrine for Balinese Hindu ,Pursuant to the papyrus of Dwi Jendra Tattwa, the Goa Lawah's name is Goa Lelawah, the name which is given by Danghyang Nirartha (a priest overspread the Hindu teaching in Bali) when he stop in this place on his Tirtha Yatra trips. He arrive at a cave which is a lot of bats hang on and its unbroken voice clamor as hymn to add the beauty of the cave.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.