Lempuyang Temple Bali
We are very excited showing our culture of Bali they may not see on 'typical' tours and it will be have an experience through the countryside with rice field view and coconuts threes with nice breezes on the swing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Transportation with Ac Car
- Bottled water
- Sarong to wear in the Temple
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Aloha Ubud Swing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Beautiful view of Lempuyang Temple as a Gate of Heaven and it’s also believed to predate the majority of Hindu Temples In Bali. Here also as incredible photo spot with the Gate and Holy Volcano (Mount Agung) as background.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a maze of pools with lot of beautiful fishes and fountains surrounded by a lush garden, stone carvings and statues
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Bali Waterfall is favorite destination with natural beauty. This waterfall is also worthy of being called one of the most beautiful waterfalls. It is surrounded by rock cliffs that add its own uniqueness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aloha Ubud Swing, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
You will be have an experience through the countryside with rice field view and coconuts threes with nice breezes on the swing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick them up in South Bali Area, 05.00 am: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.