Lempuyang Gates of Heaven, Tirta Gangga Temple Swim & Jungle Waterfalls
Time to take a break from the beach in Bali and see some of the spectacular inland sights. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you’ll be glad you did. We rise early to get the best photo at Lempayung, known as the Gates of Heaven. High in the mountains of central Bali, this magnificent temple is a must see.
Afterward, we will take you to Tirta Gangga water temple for even more fantastic photo opportunities at one of Bali’s iconic locations. Here you can swim in the waters of the pools before heading to the cave-like waterfall of Cepung and then to the tall waterfall at Tibumana. Feel free to take a swim at both falls and enjoy the spectacular jungle surroundings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - Love this tour or you don't pay!
- Local, English-speaking Guide
- Includes water
- Parking Fees
- Transportation in air conditioned van
- Entry/Admission - Penataran Lempuyang
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penataran Lempuyang, Bunutan, Abang, Seraya Bar., Kec. Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
The Gates of Heaven and one of Bali's most majestic and sacred temples. Get amazing photos at this Balinese historic and cultural landmark.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
A eastern Bali water palace with ancient carvings and ornate pools. Take a break from the Bali heat and swim in the cool temple water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
One of Bali's many waterfalls. Swim, enjoy the cave-like scenery and take beautiful pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
One of Bali's most beautiful waterfalls in the central part of the island. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool water.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan,Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubudarea. All other areas, please call.
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.