Learn Balinese Life on A Bali Traditional Market - Private Day Tour
Try your bargaining and negotiation skills at a traditional market in Bali on this private full-day market tour. The Bali traditional markets are not just your regular markets they are a social place with interactions between sellers and buyers. You will also be able to mix and mingle with the locals, taste the local food and test your bargain and negotiating skills. Visiting a local market is a great way to experience the Balinese way of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and shopping
- After you are picked-up from your hotel, your driver/guide will drive you to Badung and Kumbasari Market. Badung and Kumbasari is the biggest and busiest traditional market in Bali, a one stop place for almost anything Balinese people need. The Badung and Kumbasari market is separated by a big river. The east building is place for daily groceries, fabric and textile. The west building is the place for souvenirs and gifts, a good place to use your bargaining skills.
At the end of your visit to Badung Market, your guide will take you to taste the most popular Balinese Coffee at Kopi Bali House, just across the road from the market.
Your trip continues to Sukawati Market, the most popular souvenir market on the island. It is common to ask for discounts when you buy souvenirs from the local traditional markets. They have no fixed price on the items they sell.
In the evening, you will be driven to the Gianyar night market to taste some local Balinese food. Various Balinese food can be found here for example: babi guling, ayam Betutu as well as all kinds of Balinese cakes, fruits and juices. You will have dinner at the Gianyar Night Market before being taken back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Guest's Hotel
Departure Time :Everyday, excep 3 days during NYEPI Day (D-1, D, D+1)
Return Detail :Return to Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum 2 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.