Kura Kura Bus Bali
Kura-Kura Bus is a public shuttle bus service that operates daily in popular tourist areas in Bali such as Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusadua, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud.
Just like a shuttle bus in general, each bus of Kura-Kura moves to follow the specified route and schedule to pick up or drop off passengers at designated locations.
Currently Kura-Kura Bus operates in 5 lines with different routes for each line. Frequency of bus departures also varies for each line. Its terminal is located at DFS Bus Bay, at T-Galleria (DFS) Shopping Mall on Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai near Simpang Siur Junction in Kuta.
Kura-Kura Bus ticket prices vary. The cheapest is Rp 20,000 per person for one way trip and the most expensive is Rp 250,000 for a 7Day Pass ticket that can be used for 7 days on all Lines by one passenger.
Real-time position and movement of Kura-Kura Bus can be monitored via mobile phones. Passengers only need to download Kura-Kura Bus application from Google Play or App Store.
What's included :
- As per the option you select
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Departure Point :
Check-in is 10 minutes before departure time and wait for Kura-Kura Bus at Kura-Kura bus stop signboard.
Departure Time :7/27/2020 - 8/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- - The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. Your body temperature not more than 37,5 degree celcius for enter destination in Indonesia 2. Wash hands needs when will start and after finished before go from the destination. 3.Your luggage will be checked by the security in destinations