Kecak Art Performance
Our trip offers knowledge while you are on vacation with a deep adventure team. We are very experienced and always make our customers like family, so they feel comfort and togetherness.
Do not hesitate if there are things you want to know more about the location you visit, we always try to help you.
during your trip you will be provided mineral water and snacks to accompany your trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop off from/to hotel
- Bottled water - mineral water for each person
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Enjoy Jimbaran seafood according to your taste, in this case the price is not included
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu Temple located in the southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It own a very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are a group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local residents believes. Uluwatu Temple owns the history and cultural heritage that is one of the values and features that many visitors visit this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance is one of Balinese Dance where the performance is usually taken from the story of Ramayana. The uniqueness of Kecak Dance is no instrument tool to accompany the dance however it is only by mouth. The sounds of the mouth are hearing the constant noise and have a good rhythm, compact and harmonious. This dance is usually held in the evening due to the lighting tool are used from the traditional light tool where it is surrounded by the dancers. The duration of the Kecak Dance is about 1 hour due to the story of Ramayana is very complex and long, It is only taken a part of the story where the precis story is performed generally, in particular, the fight of the evil and the good.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay is still interesting for people who would like to enjoy fresh grilled seafood. Being a part of legendarily Indian ocean Jimbaran bay offering you a complete activities of seafood products, By the new system and management from the local government, a seafood restaurant in Kedonganan bay present with more luxury and memorable. The white sandy beach welcomes you in every single time to visit, even you come in the morning, or come on when the sunset is coming or enjoy the romantic dinner is more memorable.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you at your hotel for seminyak, kuta, jimbaran, nusa dua, sanur, legianAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Sanur Port
- Serangan Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.