Jungle Swing Ubud,Waterfalls and Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Private full day tour to visit scenic insta tour in Ubud with visiting historical Tanah Lot temple with it's beautiful sunset view. You will guided by local expert driver and tour guide who will give you an explainations on each places that you visited. On your day tour also will take you to hidden waterfall which is away from crowds of people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Air Conditioning Car
- Bottled water
- Driver / Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket to Monkey forest
- Entrance Ticket to Rice Terrace
- Entrance Ticket to Ubud Jungle Swing
- Entrance Ticket to Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entrance Ticket to Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Foods and Drinks, Unless Specified
- Entrance Tickets to optional sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
We offers you best tour packages to explore most amazing places in Ubud. Start from pick up from your hotel with air conditioning car and English speaking driver. During this full day tour you also wil guided by local expert who are experienced about Bali cultures, Traditions and History of the island. First we will visit Sacred Monkey forest in Ubud. It is one of most popular tourist attractions in Ubud, Here you will see hundreds of wild monkeys swinging in the trees.
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
This full day tour will visiting the most popular tourist attractions in ubud Called Tegalalang rice terrace. We will take you to explore this beautiful green panoramic view of rice terrace with it's traditional irrigations system called subak, Beside that you will experience one of Ubud jungle swing. Take some moments to pictures yourself while you above of the coconut trees.
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Continued the tour to visit Coffee plantations. It is best place to warm you up with hot coffees and herbal teas. Here also you will learn the process of coffee maker in Traditional way. Then We'll visit hidden waterfall called Kanto Lampo waterfall. You just need 5-10 minutes from the car park, here you will see scenic waterfalls with it's water cascading down a stepped rick formations. We will continued to have lunch in Local restaurant.
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
At the end of the trip we will take you to enjoy sunset in Tanah Lot temple. Tanah Lot temple located In Beraban village, Kediri sub distric, Tabanan Regency. Tanah Lot is deferences with other temples on the island of Bali. It does not have pages because it is built in plain of coral that irregular corners of his home. The temple sits on these rocks and offers magnificent views of sunset. There are venomous of the rocks that are said to guard the temple from evil spirits.
Departure Point :Jalan Monkey Forest, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.