Jungle, river hidden canyon and rice paddies trekking
Welcome to Bali and Welcome to Taro village as one of the most ancient village in Bali formerly known as Bumi SarwaAda, located in another part of Ubud, Taro traditional village has a strong relation to the legendary pilgrim of the holy priest Maha Resi Markandeya who traveled all the way from India to Bali through east Java to teach Hinduism. His legacy is still inherited to present day where we can find the great Tample of Pura Agung Gunung Raung.
Taro village is not only rich with cultures and Unique traditions, but still preserve the agricultural lands where we cen find vast rice terraces, sacred jungles.
In Taro village the only place in Bali where we can find holy white Cows called Lembu putih these are make Taro Village The Legend.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- comfortable car, fuel, parking fee, and Experience English speaking driver, mineral water
What's excluded :
- Meal and entrance ticket,
- We will morning or afternoon pick you up from your hotel / Villa where you are staying, with a private air-conditioned cars drive to the start point
Here you will begin to explore holy local jungle, hidden canyon and river waterfall, Balinese house and daily life, the Legend Temple in bali, and rice terrace,
At the end of tour we will serve Balinese food for lunch and after that we will drop you back to the hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from where you stay, free pickup for Ubud area, for other area is additional charge Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- padang bay
Departure Time :10/29/2019 - 7/31/2020
10/29/2020 - 7/31/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.