Jungle ATV Adventure and Sacred Monkey Forest
Ready for the ride of a lifetime? This Jungle ATV excursion starts with a quick lesson and practice time getting used to your all terrain vehicle (ATV). You'll head out on a predetermined route that's fun, challenging and beautiful! You'll be off-roading in the jungle, riding along rice paddies, splashing through rivers, and tackling tricky off-road sections for a truly immersive Bali jungle experience. Then head to your choice of a gold/silver smith or traditional Balinese wood carving where you can take a look at the local art and culture before we head to a coffee plantation for a tour and tasting of the famous Kopi Luwak coffee and other traditional and specialty flavours. From there we'll head to the Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
2% of each tour goes towards an environmental action initiative to help create positive environmental change and a more sustainable Earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Balinese Food - Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jungle Bali Atv Br. Senganan Kawan Penebel Tabanan
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungle Bali Atv Br. Senganan Kawan Penebel Tabanan, Senganan, Kawan, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
You'll be off-roading in the jungle, riding along rice paddies, splashing through rivers, and tackling tricky off-road sections for a truly immersive Bali jungle experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee plantation. Try a complimentary assortment of coffees and teas and purchase any you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up times by area: - Ubud: 9:00am;- Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar: 8:30am;- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Uluwatu: 8:00amPlease ensure you send us your hotel name and address in the notes when booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 8/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.