JatiLuwih Rice Terrace Tour With Hotel Transfer & Entrance Ticket
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace - Just like a wide green carpet. Jatiluwih is a portrait of Balinese culture and nature that is united. Jatiluwih is famous in the world because of the panoramic view of rice terraces typical of Bali. Tourists know it as the Balinese rice terrace.
Visiting Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, travelers can enjoy the uniqueness of the temple and the beautiful natural environment around it. The atmosphere is beautiful, cool, and clean.The travelers will then pass through a path decorated with flowers, a stretch of grass, and green evergreen trees.
The uniqueness of Taman Ayun Temple has its uniqueness consisting of 11 overlapping Meru, even though this temple is not used by nobles. Others are there, 9 or 5 over. In every Meru in Taman Ayun Temple is made to honor their ancestors.
Botanical Gardens -Bedugul Bali Botanical Gardens, one of the protected forests in Bali. Tourist attractions of Bedugul Botanical Gardens, the air is very cool and suitable for family picnics.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and back to your hotel ( Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Nusa Dua )
- A private car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Parking Car
- Pick up time 8 am
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
- coffee Lowak fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple
First stop during Bedugul Tour is visit this temple at Mengwi regency. This temple is designed with Bali architecture, the form this temple building is also owns separate unique with up to 10 storeys . Taman Ayun Temple is built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it and it is looked like adrift on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida BatariDewiUlun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount GunungAgung, the largest volcano in Bali. The sight location on the Northern Bali islands and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a name of country side located in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. Jatiluwih owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development. The local paddies are planted in this place look typically of the high relative size plant if it is compared with other pre-eminent paddy planted by most farmers in Bali
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation, Tabanan Bali, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Coffee Plantation or Bali Agrotourism is coffe farm where you can see varius of coffe planation and see the making of the famous animal coffe or known as a coffeluwak. in this place you can see various of plantation .Expereince to see how to make Balinesse coffee, try the best of balinessecoffe or ginger tea with green view river valley and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak”
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua area, Uluwatu, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar, Tanjung Benoa, Denpasarpickup time 08.00 amAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Bali port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.