Intro To Surf Lesson
Our ultimate goal at Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy is to bring our customers a fun, relaxed and professional surfing adventure. We opened in June 2016 and bring over 25 years of both professional and surf industry experience through Australian ex-surfing professional Holly Monkman and her husband local Balinese pioneer Made Switra.
We promise to provide our customers much smaller and more focused surf lessons, with one coach to every four students as well as a maximum of 12 students per lesson.
Our coaching staffs are all trained and certified under the ISA, meaning they are trained professional like all other western surf schools. We also make sure all of our coaches are passionate surfers, confident ocean swimmers and practice surf safety in all of our surfing services, be it a surf lesson or a Surfaris Boat tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional instructor
What's excluded :
Our Intro To Surf Lesson is for those looking to just give surfing a go before committing to a full 2-hour lesson. It’s also the best option for younger children who normally get too cold or tied in the for 2Hr lessons.
In this 1-hour lesson we’ll help teach you the basics of riding waves in the white water, the importance of surfing safely & help give you confidence in the ocean to surf with a smile.
Lessons are held once or twice a day depending on the daily surf conditions. Times are determined by the daily swell, tide and weather conditions to make sure the surfing conditions are both FUN and SAFE.
Departure Point :Jalan Kuta Art Market, Jl. Kuta Art Market, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.