Instagram Tour in Bali: The Most Iconic Spots. Part 2
Want to visit the best places in Bali?
You no longer need to search for a tours, we have collected all the most interesting in our program.
Visit the Gate of Heaven (Lempuyang) - the Temple which has become the hallmark of Bali and one of the most photographed places in Asia
Visit beautiful Tirta Gangga - water palace, surrounded by a lush garden and stone statues, where you can feed and touch beautiful colored fish in the pond
Take a short walk through the jungle and river to the cave where will find a Waterfall with shining rays through the gap in the tropical trees, which is well known as Tukad Cepung - the most scenic hidden waterfall
Stroll through the famous rice fields. See how the farmers do their daily activities, enjoy the wonderful views of the jungle and the Tegalalang valley in Ubud
Let's explore Bali!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Sarong for entering Balinese temples
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Located in the slope of the mountain with picturesque view to the Agung mountain overlooking the clouds. This is one of the most highly regarded temples of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga literally translates to water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Tirta Gangga is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Located inside the cave. One of the most photogenic of all the waterfalls in Bali. This waterfall is surrounded by circular cliffs - definitely a breathtaking view!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Here you'll find fabulous scenery of green rice paddies and take a stroll through the famous rice fields. See how the farmers do their daily activities and make memorable photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Tuban, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Uluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
6: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
7: Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
8: Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
9: Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please bring sun cream, hat, comfortable shoes, swimsuit and towel (if have water activities), cash and camera for your personal use.• This is a Private tour/activity. Only your group will participate• For group more than 7 people will be provided second car.• Start point - pick up from the hotel, finish point - drop off to the hotel. Start point and finish point can be different by your choice (please let us know in advance).• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.• Further assistance needed? Please, chat via WhatsApp or Email.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up all guests from their hotels/villas.
- Areas Covered for FREE Pick Up : Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Canggu, Legian, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor
- Please provide name of your hotel/villa on booking and whatsapp number (by email).
- Driver will meet you at your hotel 's lobby. Time is according to your booking.
- If you need different pick up time please let us know.
- No minimum people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.