Instagram in north Bali : The Most Beautiful Sport for Photo
Save time during your Bali vacation and go direct to the top location for instagram photography with the benefit of a private guide and driver. Pose Instagram worthy photo ops at Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Bayumala Twin Waterfalls, the gates at the Handara Golf Course, and the swing and floating bird"s nest at Wanagiri Hidden Hills. You tour includes admission fees, lunch, and bottled water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry / Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry / Admission - Bayumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry / Admission - Wanagiri hidden Hills
- Entry / Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Handara iconic gate : If you come to Handara Golf and Resort, you must prepare your camera to take pictures of your every single moment you spend there, as you will see a lot of Instagram worthy places within the golf club & resort. One of them is the Balour Balinese gate of Handara-the path way to serenity. It has become a famous Instagramable spot in Bali. It is a popular landmark for tourists who seek for one of Bali’s top Instagrammable locations to have some iconic picture for your social media. Make a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop. Pamper your eyes with the amazing green surrounding, beautiful scenery, and the amazing background of smoky green hills between the gates that creates a perfect picture for your Bali holiday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali. It is located north of Lake Buyan in northcentral Bali. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail and rarely hiked trail. Just past the waterfall is a water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks.
It is on the crater rim road between Munduk and the main highway from Singaraja to Denpasar. This is not an easy waterfall to find. There is a faded sign leading down a small rural road away from Lake Buyan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Wanagiri Hidden Hills first boomed through its pictures, photos and videos on social media. This place has a charm of extraordinary beauty, makes anyone who sees it feel impressed and immediately fall in love. Beautiful natural landscape painting with a background of mountain highlands clad in beautiful green trees.
Located in the highlands of the Buleleng mountains, this tourist attraction offers exoticism and romanticism. For those of you who like selfies, can capture the moment by taking pictures with a beautiful hill background. Not to mention, view of Lake Buyan which is clearly visible from the peak of Wanagiri Hidden Hills. This lake has clear blue water with several towering rocks. The air here still feels cool and fresh.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Hindu Shaivite Shiva temple located near a water body in Bali, Indonesia. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. The water from the lake serves the entire region in the outflow area; downstream there are many smaller water temples that are specific to each irrigation association (subak).
Built in 1633, this temple is used for offerings ceremony to the Balinese water, lake and river goddess Dewi Danu, due to the importance of Lake Bratan as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. The 11-storey pelinggih meru in the complex is dedicated to Shiva and his consort Parvathi. Buddha's statue is also enshrined in this temple. This temple is also called as Bali temple on the lake because it looks like it is floating when the Bratan river water rises.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Secret Garden Village, Km. 36 Jl. Raya Denpasar - Bedugul, Tabanan 82192 Indonesia
ECRET GARDEN VILLAGE is a complex of tourism destination located at LuwusBedugul, bringing the new 'Edu-vacation' concept. Edu-vacation concept is created to ensure fun and exciting environment to learn. It was born from the idea to share knowledge and experience in the frame of historical line, unveiling the sacred secret that never been told before.
Pass By: Bali Botanic Garden, Jl. Kebun Raya Eka Karya Candikuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Bali Botanic Garden is Indonesia's largest Botanic Garden containing the island’s biggest collection of wild orchids and receiving over half-a-million visitors each year.
Pass By: Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a fun activity set in an open air environment for group and family in Indonesia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby hotel, villa etcAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.