Incredible Day Trip to Ubud
Discover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud. Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple. Go to Ubud Monkey Forest, enjoy lunch overlooking lush green landscape near Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more.
• Visit the traditional Batuan Temple
• Take a stroll in Ubud Monkey Forest and see the long-tailed macaques
• Go to a traditional market
• See the magical Tegalalang Rice Terraces
• Taste some of Bali's famous coffee produced using coffee cherries part digested by palm civets
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques.Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
The Batuan temple is considered as the oldest temple in Bali Island. This temple was designed with Balinese ornaments and the roof was made from the fiber of the coconut tree with black color. The temple location is strategic, which is on the side of the main road that connected Denpasar to Ubud. For over than a thousand of year, Batuan has transformed into the artist and craftsmen village, old legend, and also mysterious stories.
The Batuan temple was built in the year of 944 Isaka or 1020 AD. Almost 1000 years old, this temple can be categorized as Puseh temple according to the concept of “Tri Kahyangan or Tri Murti”. This is also makes this temple as the oldest temple in Bali island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dance Performance At Ubud Palace, Puri Saren Agung Palace, Ubud Indonesia
The Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack-dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823), and is well-kept by his successive heirs.
A visit to the Puri Saren is on many of the itineraries to the Ubud area. It has well-preserved Balinese architecture and charming garden settings, and is best known among lovers of Balinese arts as one of the main sites to view dramatic evening dance performances.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice fields is a series of rice paddies located close to Ubud, in the centre of Bali, famous for its terraced layout. This is a traditional Balinese irrigation system known as subak. Positioned in a valley the Tegalalang rice terraces offer extremely scenic lookouts over the rice fields and surrounding green landscape. It’s a very popular tourist hotspot in Bali and a must-see in many Bali itineraries.
Snap a few unforgettable images of Bali's landscapes at Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a favorite stop for nature lovers, painters, and amateur photographers. Irrigated by traditional methods, these terraced rice paddies provide sustenance for the local farming population and draw international visitors interested in soaking up some of the timeless Balinese atmosphere
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.