Horse Back Riding
Escape to Bali's best-kept secret. The Menjangan is a peaceful nature retreat located in the heart of the unspoiled West Bali National Park on the island's stunning north west coast. At 382 hectares it is the largest resort within the boundaries of the park and offers you the chance to get close to nature and relax in exquisite surroundings. Experience the beauty of the national park on horseback.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- National Park fees
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience the beauty of the park on horseback. Our stable of faithful Australian horses know these woods probably better than we do! Take in the views of the forest and beach, guided by our trained staff who tailor each trek to suit your riding ability. Early morning or late afternoon are best, so both you and the horses avoid the heat of the sun. We do 1(one) hour horse back riding. Explore Bali Barat on horseback, tours leave daily and are subject to weather conditions. If you wish to see the sun setting behind the volcanoes from Java, we recommend to book the romantic Sunset Ride. Explore West Bali National Park and enjoy the beauty of the nature.
Departure Point :The Menjangan, West Bali National Park
Departure Time :9am or 4pm from Sunday till Saturday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ponies available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.