Hire Bali Guide
- Our service "Bali Hire Guide" will provide you with an expert legal licensed tour guide of Indonesian Tourism.
- Decide your own tour program to meet your needs.
- Our expert guide will show you the two major Bali attractions, between the sightseeing, culture, and the tradition of Bali.
- On this tour program you may include visit to the traditional market , where you observe the Balinese shopping for their daily needs.
- Get touch closely to the real Balinese Living and the structure of Balinese house building by visiting our local compound.
- Visiting primary school are the best way where you can see Balinese children begin learning their English (depending on the school calendar closed during school holiday, local holiday, and national holiday.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Using sarong for Temple visit
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Sukawati Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sukawati Art Market, Jl. Raya Sukawati, Gianyar Indonesia
Observe the Balinese shopping for their daily needs. where they sell fruit, vegetables, clothing, and any local goods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. The holy spring which bubbles up in the inner courtyard of the Tirta Empul Temple in Tampaksiring is believed to have magic curative powers, and throngs of people visit the special bathing pools where clear cool water spouts from mossy walls. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by God Indra and to have curative properties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave located on the western fringe of Bedulu village just minutes from central Ubud. The word of Goa Gajah is anticipated coming from the word of Lwa Gajah, the name of Buddhist Temple or hermitage for Buddhist monk. Goa Gajah was rediscovered in 1923 and in 1954 was rediscovered the bathing pond in front of the cave followed by the restoration. Goa gajah is a special place to visit and explore the relics contained in the courtyard, meditation cave, fountains, bathing pools and rock-wall carvings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveler from : Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa dua areas.Pick-up from : Tabanan, Singaraja, Amed, Tulamben, Candi Dasa Areas there will be additional surcharge.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.