Hilarious Horse Riding At Black Sand Beach and Ubud Palace and Ubud Market
Have your thrilling adventure by horse riding at Black Sand Beach; visiting Ubud Palace,one of the most prominent places in Ubud; Ubud Art Market, the traditional Ubud markets. Never miss this full packaged tour that it will be a memorable moment in your lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Horse riding 90 minutes
- all tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Bali Horse Riding
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Horse Riding, Jl. Pantai Saba, Saba, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
Horse riding at Black Sand Beach. The adventure of horse riding in Bali will find a scene and you are able to sense the thrill of running along the Saba Gulf. Next, you will kick off an unforgettable journey on black volcanic sand along the coast. Meanwhile, feel the comfort of the sea breeze that is just perfect for horse riding.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Royal Palace, known also as Saren Agung Palace, is a tourist object in Ubud, Gianyar, Bali. This location is almost always included in Bali tours for its beauty, history, and uniqueness. The palace itself has a long history as it was built since the 8th century by a religious leader named Rsi Markendaya. He established the palace on the foot of Mountain and provided water sources for people’s farming activities. Ubud Royal Palace is also quite close to the city center where the art market is located. The market was founded by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who commanded the area from 1800 to 1823. Until now, the Ubud market is the economy symbol of people in this area. Additionally, the palace is equipped by a big auditorium or Wantilan inside. There is also the legendary Banyan tree functioned as a shelter at the daytime. Being a royal town for more a hundred year, Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most recommended objects if you are in Bali.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Market is easy to find since it is located in the tourism center of Ubud Bali, not far from Ubud Royal Palace or Puri Saren Agung. The marker is the society and economy symbol of people in Ubud. Although it is well-known as an art market, the area is actually divided into 2 markets. The west side market is where the real art market is placed. In this market, you can see and buy many souvenirs like paintings, dolls, puppets, curtains, clothes, accessories, and more. They are made with Bali characteristics so that you should not miss this chance out. On the other hand, another market is for daily needs like vegetables, fruits, meats, and more. Although this market is commonly crowded by local people who are shopping, it is not bad also for tourists to buy what they need here. Yes, fruits and vegetables sold in the market are very fresh and tempting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 8 am
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum body weight of riding a horse is 90 kg
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.