Hiking Batur sunrise and hot spring
Beautiful sunrise from Batur with active volcano 1717 m level of the sea and you can see the amazing view from the Sumit
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket,mineral water,guide,hot spring
What's excluded :
I will show you superb cool sunrise trek experiences, you'll begin with a pick-up in your lobby hotel then drive safety to my bascamp in batur village getting a first breakfast and get a brif you about the track after that i will drive you to the stating point in Toya Bungkah .
Once arrived on the peak (1717m), we will enjoy an amazing view on the top of the charming sunrise.We will have time to explore the entire crater.
Trek back down the mountain and the driver will take you to Batur natural hot spring. Therapeutic thermal waters bubble in hot springs that soothe, cure and easy away the body’s aches and pains. On the way back to hotel stop at luwak coffee plantation
01:30-02:00 AM: Pick up time from your hotel lobby.
03:00 AM: Arrie at my basecamp in Batur village (breakfast)
03:20 AM : stating point
05:45 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mt Batur (sunrise point).
07:00 AM: Trek continues around the rim of the crater.
07:30 AM: Start heading back.
09:00 AM: Arrival at start point and hot spring
10:00 AM: Stop at Balinese coffee plantation.
11:00 AM: Approximate return to your hotel.
B. Pick Up Times:
Ubud: 02:30 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM
Kuta: 01:30 AM
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
• Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Will be pickup travelers at loby hotel.
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.