Heaven Gate, Water Palace, Virgin Beach & Waterfall
Explore the eastern side of Bali with your own private tour guide on a full-day tour from Kuta and nearby towns. Visit the Heaven Gate of Lempuyang Temple that has stolen the hearts of locals and tourists alike. Visit the former royal palace of Tirtagangga is a maze of pools and fountains. Surrounded by beautifully kept gardens and many stone carvings and statues, you can feed the fish and capture a memorable photo. relax and swim at Virgin Beach white sand beach in east of Bali less crowded and hidden from the pubilc. End of the tour stop at Tegenungan Waterfall before heading back to your hotel. Your tour includes entrance tickets, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
If you booked for only 1 person, we will charge extra cost USD30 because we provide private tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car with English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fee to all the place as itinerary
- Coffee & Tea at Coffee plantation
- Gasoline and Car parking fee
- Mineral bottle water
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will stop at local restaurant for your lunch
- Shopping cost & other personal expand
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Snap some magical shots of the Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. Come early before the crowd arrives.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali and is an ideal place for beach lovers with white sand and virgin nature.
If you are enthusiasts on virgin beaches, head to the northeastern part of Bali, some have white, other black sand or are pebble. Their virginity lies above all in a natural appearance. And that is the case with Virgin Beach. Beautiful natural scenery, white sand, rock formations, but more tourists.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
It is located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction. It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water that can be swum in. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down stairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall at the main entrance
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off back to your hotel at Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and Ubud area
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.