Heaven Gate Lempuyang Temple
Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is a temple located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple is considered as part of the temple complex around Mount Lempuyang, one of the most respected temples in Bali.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples, on par with Besakih (the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). The temple is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. A highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175 metres above sea level, on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in east of bali.
Highlights of Lempuyang Temple
While avid hikers will love the blend of mountain scenery and cultural highlights that Bali’s eastern region has to offer, those unwilling to take on the ascent up to the peak at Lempuyang can still enjoy the splendid views at the grand Pura Penataran Agung temple at the foot of the mountain. It’s the first to come into view on the pilgrimage and offers an impressive sight with its towering dragon staircases – perfect for photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali and it is one the stop points of tourist object on Bali East Tour and Bali Lempuyang TourItinerary. In the middle of park, there are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking. All of the statues are taken from the Hindu Historical epos like Maha Bharata or Ramayana. On this page, we present the statue photo at Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
History of Tirta Gangga Water Palace :
Tirta gangga built in 1948 by King of karangasem, ;Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. This water park is constructed in a very unique architectural style of Bali and China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Candidasa, Candidasa, Karangasem, Bali
Candidasa Beach is the famous tourist places in east part of Bali. In this place, we can find many hotels, villas, resorts and other accommodations which have been built to accommodate the visitor to pay a visit and enjoy the holiday in this beautiful area. Restaurant and art shop to sell the souvenir are also completing this area as a resort area in the tranquility of Bali.
Most hotels and resorts in Candidasa is located around the coast, started up from Padang bay until the hill towards the village of BugBug. There is something interesting about the beaches around Candidasa where some beaches have white sand, some other parts have black sandy and rocky in some other places.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Bat Cave Temple or Pura Goa Lawah is a popular tourist attraction that has been wowing travellers for decades. Located one hours drive north east of Denpasar, Bat Cave temple is situated next to a unique black sand beach and is easily accessible right off the main road that leads to eastern Bali. A peaceful place of worship and amazing sightseeing spot, Bat Cave temple is a must visit in Bali.
Established by Mpu Kuturan, a priest who laid the early foundations of Hinduism in Bali in the 11th century, the expansive temple complex is built around the entrance to a cave which, not surprisingly, is home to thousands of bats. The entrance is marked by two giant banyan trees which tower majestically beside the main walkway. Bat Cave Temple and its surrounding complex are steeped in ancient mythology and is a place where worshipers lay cultural offerings such as fruit and flowers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
The price of the tour only applies in the Seminyak area,Kuta,Legian,Canggu and ubud. Outside thats area the price will change according to the pickground location you want.
Departure Time :10/21/2019 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.