Half Day Uluwatu Tour
Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's spiritual pillars, Uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for a delightful sunset, with direct views overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances held at an amphitheatre nearby. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and back to your hotel in, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Nusa Dua
- A private car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Entrance ticket for Uluwatu Temple
- Pick time 3 pm areal: Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa
- Pickup time 2.30pm; areal: Ubud, Kuta, Sanur, Denpasar
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Meals/ Dinner fee at Jimbaran Bay and any other personal (optional) expenses.
- Kecak Dance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island’s western shores. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple’s appeal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Performance near the uluwatu temple, is a Balinese dance takes story from fragment Ramayana, and then the last site during Uluwatu tours is visit Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at local restaurant. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this Full day tour package.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali that you also must visit during the Uluwatu tour. You have to try seafood dinner at some restaurants available along the beach. All of the seafood menus are delicious and still fresh. You can choose your favorite menu and spend your night along with your family members, friends, or life partners.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel in (Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Ubud)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.