Half Day Uluwatu Sunset And Kecak Dance Tours
Half Day trip visiting south part with breathtaking view of sunset at Uluwatu temple as very well know as a cliff temple. Kecak dance will performend with sunset background, last trips continue to jimbaran fresh seafood and delicious dinner BBQ .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu temple IDR 50k/ Pax, Kecak dance IDR150k/ pax
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukit Sari Pecatu Agrotourism, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Pecatu No.21, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Take a walk to the lavish greenish atmosphere, Bukit Sari Pecatu Agrotourism is a place where you can get some information on the original Bali Coffee Bean. Here, you can get a try to various of local herbs drink and tea and of course the famous Bali Coffee and Herbal tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple itself stands firmly at the top and at the trip of very steep cliff 97 meters, look perchend on a cliff protruding into the sea, sea view is very beautiful. Around the temple there is a small forest inhabited by monkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance, Kawasan parkir Pura Uluwatu, Jl. Uluwatu, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Watch a unique Balinese dance performance known as Kecak and Fire Dance with a blend of sound and dance with Ramayana stories. Kecak dance usually referred to as or dnce of fire ( fire Dance ) is dance show or entertainment mass and tended as the art of ballet dance dramas because it completely describes the role of art from “the play puppets ” as Rama and Shita and not specifically used Hindu religius ritual like worship, temple ceremony and other ceremonies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Last trip we go to Jimbaran Beach is famous with white sand along beach and is located southern part of Bali. There are many cafes are available in this place and offers a variety of seafood delicious for dinner while looking at the view of Indian Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide return transportation from your hotel in covered areaLike : Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak ,Jimbaran and Sanur.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure must be on time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.