Half Day Uluwatu-Jimbaran Tour
You can see a traditional Kecak and Fire dance while seeing a beautiful sunset in Uluwatu Temple and having dinner at Jimbaran fresh seafood.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private nice air conditioning car and english or japanese speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
A traditional Balinese Dance and sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
fresh seafood dinner with Balinese style
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at 15:00 pm at the hotel ( kuta , legian and seminyak area) and 14:00 in ubud area.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.