Half-Day Ubud Heritage Food Tour
Feast around the traditional market and sample Ubud’s best-kept secrets exotic food and cakes. Prepared to be awed with seven authentic dishes from the Island of Gods, varies from a close to extinction snail sate, lesser known Balinese suckling pig to a highly-acclaimed Balinese chicken rice. Expect to sample a hearty meal, while rejuvenating your mind with Ubud’s scenic nature. Let us surprise you in every nook and cranny of Ubud.
Monday to Sunday
8am to 1pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Local foodie guide
- 7-8 types of foods in 5 hours
- Shared transportation to visit one eateries and another
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated
- It’s said that Balinese food is often synonymous with the food of the Gods. The people, who are predominantly Hindu, hold the importance of both religion and traditions up high. It affects almost all parts of life, including their daily activities.
In Ubud, there are a certain of legendary food merchants waiting to be visited. With the help of food experts, you will be able to witness all connection between the spices, preparation, ingredients, and the domestic food on the tour. It starts with the Balinese food-seasonings traded at the local market along with the taste of foods, the ways it got along with the strong taste. Then, all are mixed up with the right concoctions until being well served on a plate to you. Spoil your eyes with the scenery of panoramic paddy fields and give your tongue a try by tasting traditional cakes and rare satay at the market.
Join the five-hour tour to feel the sensation of amazing local food culture during breakfast time at Ubud.
Departure Point :Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Duration of tour excludes pick up and drop off time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegan & vegetarian option available
- Please inform us for any food restriction
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.