Half-Day Ubud Electric Bike Tour to Tirta Empul Water Temple
Tour Ubud on an electric bicycle! See the majestic rice terraces, explore local villages and temples, and finish at the incredible Tirta Empul Water Temple. All on a half-day tour!
Our experienced guides will take you through a wonderland of sites and offer their insights into the local culture. Finish the trip with a delicious Balinese lunch.
Experience true freedom on an electrical bicycle. Pedal as much, or as little, as you want!
Find out what people are calling "The Best Thing I did in Bali".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
- Lunch / Dinner
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud Area Only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
The destination of this tour is the Tirta Empul Water Temple, one of Bali's holiest sites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Setra Laplapan, Jl. Raya Laplapan No.7, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all over Bali. Here are our prices for round trip private transport:Sanur 200KKuta/Seminyak 300KNusa Dua 400kCandidasa, Amed 500K
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Pangkon Bali Resto & Agrotourism, Jl. Tirta Jl. Tampaksiring No..25M, Manukaya, Tampaksiring, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80552, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must have bicycle riding experience
- Maximum rider weight is 120kg (260 lb)
- Minimum height is 150cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Covered shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.