Half-day Tour: Fantastic Uluwatu Sunset Temple All-Inclusive
The Uluwatu tour is a Bali tour package that allows you to visit several tourist attractions in southern Bali. This tour is a half-day tour where you only need to spend six hours to enjoy some amazing places in Bali. Before enjoying the sunset on a steep cliff at Uluwatu Temple, you will visit the Padang-padang beach beach with the beautiful white sandy beaches. Then at Uluwatu Temple you can watch the Kecak Dance with fire dance attractions. After that, you will be escorted to Jimbaran which is very popular for its seafood dinner.
We have 3 types of options to choose from, "Inclusive tour with dinner","Inclusive tour without dinner" and " reguler tour"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Bottle mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance ticket (optional)
- Seafood Dinner Packages (optional)
What's excluded :
- Kecak and fire dance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Is a beach that is located adjacent to the Uluwatu temple with white sand beaches, waves and beautiful cliffs to take pictures
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
This is a wonderful temple located on a rocky steep and high as well as jutting into the sea. This temple becomes the most popular temple in the southern part of Bali. Uluwatu temple as well as the beach to go surfing. If you really want to get this experience, then you must join our Uluwatu tour. Your professional driver will pick you up from your hotel and escort you to this location.
inside of the temple have the kecak and fire dance performance, if you interesting you can watching, the driver will waiting you start kecak dance at 06.00 pm until 7.00 pm, for ticket you can pay direckly idr 150.000 /pax
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali that you also must visit during the Uluwatu tour. This beach is also beautiful at night. Once you visit this beach, you have to try seafood dinner at some restaurants available along the beach. All of the seafood menus are delicious and still fresh.
choose option "inclusive tour with dinner" for get packages
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional Kecak Dance ticket IDR 150.000/person (pay directly)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.