Half-Day Sanur Foodie Cycling Tour
Paddle up to cycle along Sanur village with Good Indonesian Food tour, explore fascinating Balinese culinary heritage by visiting various legendary local eateries. Feast around the traditional market and sample Sanur’s best-kept secrets exotic food while also learning about the local culture and lifestyle. At the end of the tour, you might be feeling and thinking like a true blood Balinese.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 5-6 different types of food in 3.5 hours which cover breakfast, morning coffee and brunch
- Local Foodie Buddy
- Small group capacity (max. 8 people per guide)
- Start at 8 am to 11.30 am
- Breakfast - Balinese traditional breakfast
- Traditional market exploration
- Renowned Balinese sweets at legendary hotel
- Legendary Balinese brunch
What's excluded :
- Alcohol beverages (available to purchase)
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel transfer by car
- Tips and gratuities
- Balinese cuisine is synonymous with food of the Gods. The people – who are predominantly Hindu – hold up high the importance of both religion and traditions, which portrays in the preparation of each meal. Beautifully crafted, Balinese feast represents a combination of creative culinary arts and food culture.
Start your day by catching the first rays of lights in Sanur beach coast. Then paddle up to cycle along the area, explore fascinating Balinese culinary heritage by visiting various legendary merchants that are carefully hand-picked by reliable Indonesian food enthusiasts. Feast around the traditional market and sample Sanur’s best-kept secrets exotic food while also learning about the local culture and lifestyle.
Guided by a professional tour guide-slash-foodie, in this three and half-hours length of exploration you will be pampered with more than six types of true blood Balinese culinary including breakfast, morning coffee, and brunch.
At the end of Good Indonesian Food Tour, you might be feeling – and thinking – like a true blood Balinese.
Departure Point :Rare Angon Tour, Jl. Danau Tamblingan No.17, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- Near public transportation
- Available bicycle size for children 10 year + and normal adult size
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us for any food restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.